Tonight we had the opportunity to celebrate with some dear friends of ours. Justin and Jessica are having a son (Luke) within the next 4 weeks. We had a couples shower/party for them tonight at the Dunlap's house. With Tiffany being out of town, it was just going to be the babies and I attending for our family.
I went to pick the kids up this afternoon from my mom's house. We let Christian take a short nap before we went. We got her up, fed her and I was on my way. I had planned to change her when I got there, and on the way I heard some grunting from the backseat. I figured she was pooping, so I was glad I decided to wait until I got there. We arrived, and I wanted to change her before she started to get passed around. My mom had her dressed so cute..... When I went to change her, I got more than I bargained for.
I lifted up her cute little shirt, and just about her whole onesie was brown. Great! I yelled for Kaitlyn and she brought me the diaper bag. She walks in, gasps, and says "Oh Matt!" Yep, blowout, everywhere. Katie went and got me a bag to put her dirty diaper in, and another bag for her clothes. I will spare you the rest of the details, but it took a while. We got her all cleaned up and got her p.j.'s on her.
Why does this always happen to me????? Tiff, your time is coming! Huge shout out and thanks to Kaitlyn and Katie for helping me out. It won't be long and it will be Kaitlyn's turn......
1 comment:
Haha! It was pretty funny! Glad we were around to help a little!
Post a Comment