Charde and I were placed in charge of the coat closet. Very interesting experience. We were not given full details on the best organization so when it was rush time, we put things anywhere and everywhere. Bad idea.
The poor French pharmacy students were left to organize our mess And put items in chronological order. We did help them after the morning workshop but they did most of The work. Organizing all of it made for a smooth process when everyone was leaving. Our professor helped us since we would not be able to
Communicate if an issue arose.
Of course they had great food and drink options (coffee, juices, coke, wine) all day.
We decided to spend an evening at the residence to do some Laundry and pack for Paris. We made grilled cheese with tomato soup in the room for dinner. Wifi was awesome in the basement between 4:30 and 6 so I facetimed Matt and my mom and bri for few minutes. Even face timed my Mil to see b man for a minute. He was way too busy playing but I did get a smile
We leave for Paris on a train at 3pm Friday straight from Rotation. I have never been on a high speed train so looking forward to the adventure.
Hopefully we will be settled in Paris by 6 pm to enjoy dinner and Paris at night.
We hope to have decent wifi at hotel
So updates should be possible.
Thanks to Jessica for the cutest card for
Me To open while in Paris!


No comments:
Post a Comment