Charde and I have really figured out the transportation system here in Lyon. We literally traveled all over the city today.
We made a trip to the part dieu mall which is 3 stories. It was impressive. The "Walmart" of Lyon is inside the mall and has everything!
In the afternoon, we dove into
Our artsy side and Went to a modern
Art museum. We went to the major Park and free zoo. It is freezing here but we want to enjoy as much as we can.
This is our last weekend
For Lyon excursions. Next weekend is Paris and after that is nice (beaches!!)
The last weekend the boys come and we will have one night to show them
The city!
For dinner we ate at a "fast food" type pasta place and it was pretty good!
We plan to go to a famous chefs restaurant for lunch tomorrow and have some more french food.
We plan to go to church tomorrow night at 4:30 at an English speaking church.
Missing family but really taking in the French culture
I love their diet: bread and cheese. The pastries are amazing!
PDA IS quite unique here. Making out is quite the norm everywhere.
The French are full of passion!!
They greet each other with a kiss!!
The metro/bus system is the main mode of transportation and it is great not worrying about traffic once you figure it out!
I don't like that I can't find normal coffee. Everywhere has expresso. It's very interesting.
I have spent more time at McDonald's in the last week than I have ever spent in the states (only ate a salad once here). We use it for free wifi.
We hope to have wifi in dorm first of this week but it's wishful Thinking!
Matt would be proud because Charde and I have used his work outs to
Work out in dorm twice now.




No comments:
Post a Comment