Monday, May 14, 2012

House Rules Officially Posted





Because of the state's requirement, Matt and I formulated house rules to be displayed in our humble abode.
Formulating general ground rules is tough when you have no idea the age of the child. The rules may need some tweaking based on age, but I am pretty pleased with what we came up with.

What I would really like to put is #1: Love Jesus #2: Love and respect others #3 Tell others about Jesus
This pretty much sums up all the rules.

I need a reader's help:
If you have an old neutral frame laying around your house about the size of printer paper (9.5 by 11), I would love to borrow it to hang my rules.
I have it printed on pretty photo paper in color, (hence the reason for terrible scanning quality) but it would look awesome in a frame!

Thanks for your help in advance!