Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emergency Escape Plan

I had to share because I was quite impressed with my Microsoft abilities. I know my dad will be proud! This is my make shift house floor plan. Please note the proper exits in case an emergency occurs.





The home study writer will probably think I am an overachiever, but I don't like to half do anything! :)

P.S. The DCS reference letters have recently been sent out.
No date as of yet on official home and interview visit. I plan to follow up with her tomorrow. We have been playing phone tag!

Positive note: I AM DONE WITH MY ROTATION AT ST JUDE! NOW IT IS TIME TO ENJOY A MONTH OFF!
50th wedding anniversary of my grandparents this weekend followed by vacation! I cant wait!

Matt's mother returns home today from Guatemala, probably in air as we speak! Cant wait to hear all about it!
Matt's great uncle passed away this week, keep his mother's family in your prayers. Matt and his family attended the funeral today in Milan.

No comments: