Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home study visit #1 and #2:check

Yesterday the home study writer met with Matt for a short visit while I was @ St. Jude.

The visit went well. She went over completed paperwork and we still had some documents to sign.

We had a nice surprise and was told we would have 4 total visits before everything was official. Matt and I were under the impression it would only be 2

Our home study writer lives close so we signed paper work and placed in mail box for her to pick up as visit
#2.

So we're half way there without any problems and I don't think the other 2 will be a problem either.

We will have interview at 1 visit and house inspection at the other. Hopefully she will combine Into same day.

I am off in June and the plan is to have everything done by then. She didnt act like this would be a problem.

June will be busy month between this, grandparents party and Florida vacation!

The main paperwork we lack is our health physicals. We were hoping to have an md we know sign off on paperwork to save money but looks like we may be paying to go to walk in clinic. The sheet is so minimal and general that it is not a good representation of anyone's health. I wish dr. Lindsay Flynn Arnold was already an official Md!



No comments: