Friday, March 29, 2013

Nashville to Detroit to Amsterdam

As I type this in Detroit airport for a several hr layover, I am grateful to friends and family who have given cards, called, sent encouraging words, starburst jellybeans, financial contribution and my favorite gum to get me through the next 6 weeks away from home (4 wks until I see my hubby)
The next 3 hrs will be my last "normal" phone usage for several weeks.
I will try and post when I have wifi access.

Today being Good Friday has been a huge God distraction. My focus has been not on myself but reflecting on the BIG DEAL of salvation, and how undeserving i am.

Today is Friday, but Sunday is coming. Excited I strive to live out the gospel daily for a savior who lives!

Charde and I hope to worship Easter morning at a church in Lyon but if not we may have to watch a live stream if we cAn coordinate timing.

No comments: