The home study writer showed up at our home promptly at 3 pm and was leaving at 3:30 pm!
Surprisingly, she had made copies of all the paper work we filled out at the first PATH class like we requested. I was impressed from the start!
For the interview, she forgot her official form to fill out with all the specific questions; however, she was able to come up with most of them by memory.
She interviewed Matt and I with questions we already answered in written form on a DCS questionnaire.
After the interview, we gave her a grand tour of our home, not detailed at all. She asked about smoke/CO2 detector and fire extinguisher located in the kitchen. The tour lasted about 5 minutes. She was impressed and said it was a "blessing" of what others had already provided for us thus far.
Before leaving, she indicated all of our reference letters had been returned. Thank you to those who filled them out quickly and returned them quickly!
Her goal was to have everything submitted for official approval by the end of the month!! Matt and I took that as our "4" visits were complete!!!
Because I am off this month, my prayer has been to have everything completed on our end in the month of June.
What a very obvious answer to prayer! God is good! Just another reminder along the way God blesses those who are obedient.
Now we just wait for God's timing for a little one!
She commented on our home decorations as she exited (thanks stace and linds) and that was that!!!
What did Matt and I do to celebrate???
We made it in time for sonic happy hour!!! I love my fresh strawberry slushes!!
Looking forward to making a quick trip to Jackson with lindsay to see our good friend JEN!!!
It has been way too long!!
Congrats Jen on your engagement!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment