Last week I felt like I failed as a mother. Baby b was fussy, irritable, cranky, refusing his pacci, sleeping a lot, fever, not eating well, and I just chalked it up to teething..........
BECAUSE
On September 26th Baby B had his bottom tooth start pushing through!
Over the last week and a half the tooth is really starting to show! Can't wait until he gets more teeth so he can actually use them to eat!
Some of his symptoms probably were attributed to the teething; however the refusing of pacci was strange.
We finally took him to pedes clinic Friday before we left town after over a week of miserableness for him. Low and behold he had ear infection and fever. Therefore, he got a 10 day course of antibiotics and breathing treatment at clinic.
He weighed 16 pounds and 27 inches! Go b go!
After a few days of antibiotic, he is definitely feeling better! He is taking his pacci again!
Oh and did I mention baby B is SCOOTING???!! Not crawling but scooting. It's quite cute but he is about to be into everything!
Thanks to the lovely Mrs Flynn, I have beautiful framed pictures of my big boy as well as printed pictures to utilize! Oh where oh where is the best place for them? I need my personal interior decorator aka stace to come
Help me place them in the perfect spot! And of course to love on the babies!
My shutterfly photo book of our first two foster babies came in as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment